Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hurray~Spring is here...


I should say bye-bye winter and preparing for the coming of SPRING.
I could tell by looking at this awesome scenarios taken @ Hosanna Heights (the place where i used to stay for 2 years), while waiting for Jee.


We went to Cafe Primo for dinner or lunch (i dunno)
Ordered Porterhouse(500g of steak+salad+chips) & fish n chips each.
hahah... plus free pancake and & 5 bucks garlic bread.
== Cant really finish it at last.



Omg!!! Just found out that one of my resident @ my workplace has just pass away.
God! How many elderly person do You wanna take with You in Heaven?
I'm not blaming God, going to Heaven is a good Thing, but they are just too lovely to be with.
Rest in Peace!
Lucky I was not on the spot when she pass away, if not, for human sack i'm too emotional.


Gonna revise SBO2 topic 1-3.
Quiz tomorrow, damn thing.
I HATE QUIZ, TEST, EXAM, ASSESSMENTSSSSSS, ASSIGNMENTSSSSS V V V MUCH(you name it).
Who can gimme confident n donate some 'hardworking cells' to me? ==

No comments: