Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Childish me!

Hey there people.

This blog has been 'dead' for while and needs some update.
My life these days has been filled with assignments, Facebook games - Mafia wars, barn buddy, pet society and friends for sale. Thanks to all my friends who invite/teaching me how to play those games and made me kinda addicted to it. -..-'


I should put all these stupid and childish games a side and start doing my 2nd assignment-due Fri 1600pm sharp!!!


I can tell ya i slept very 'early' in the morning these days!
Reason: I usually sleep late in the afternoon ( 1630pm ) then wake up (without alarm) without realizing was already 2000 when I opened my eyesss. @_@ 20_00 <--- yea right. When it comes to the time 'to sleep', my eyes will only fell sleepy and puffy @2-3am. It's not that I'm having insomnia, but I really can't help it when ya ask me lying on bed that early.
NO WAY I JUST CANT DO IT!

SMS Ying Ing just now. "Asleep yet?"

Few minutes later...


Ing:"You are not sleeping yet meh?"
Me:"No la, still farming here."
Ing:"Wah!So hardworking."
Me:"Going lecture tomorrow?"
Ing:"Should be."
Me:=.=" Dont leave me alone"
Ing:"Ok lah...give me a wake up call when u get up."



Status: sleeping mood!
Night and early good morning to everyone on earth!

No comments: